That TurBienchen eV is a bilingual German - English house for children. We look after 34 children aged between ½ and 6 years in two mixed-age groups in Munich-Ludwigsfeld near Karlsfeld. The values of mindfulness for one another, mutual appreciation and respect are very important to us in our daily work with the children. We attach great importance to an atmosphere of security and emotional security in which our children can develop freely and feel comfortable.
We are looking for a full-time position as soon as possible
Federal Volunteers (m/f/d) Location: Munich (Ludwigsfeld)
Your tasks are…
- With your creative ideas, you help to shape everyday pedagogical life with the educators (m/f/d) and nannies (m/f/d) and gain insights into child development.
- You support the educators (m/f/d) in all matters relating to the daily routine of the children, such as playing, handicrafts, eating, sleeping.
- Housekeeping activities such as preparing meals and tidying up the group rooms and the kitchen are also part of your duties.
- You get the opportunity to learn a lot about pedagogy and upbringing from our experienced team.
Who are we looking for…
- You are open, committed and enjoy working with the children in a loving and cordial manner.
- You are interested in working actively in a team and would like to work independently.
- You are interested in nursing activities and would like to get to know educational work with children and apply what you have learned.
- You have very good communication skills and understand and speak German (B2 level).
- Do you also speak perfect English? Then we look forward to speaking with the children in English.
What we offer…
- The TurBienchen eV offers you a wonderful workplace with a huge garden and many opportunities for personal development.
- We are a communicative and cordial team.
- You can actively participate in day-to-day business, receive your own areas of responsibility and take part in the instruction session once a week.
- We are the company-related parents' initiative of a DAX company, which means that you can enjoy many other advantages!
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our TurBienchen manager, Ms. Miedl, on: 089-1489 3274 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have we piqued your interest?
We look forward to your application at email@example.com.